You can only make a lodgement by telephoning the office with a debit card, posting in a cheque made payable to Harp and Crown Credit Union or by calling into the office with cash.  You cannot make a lodgement via the Harp and Crown online banking facility.

Harp and Crown Credit Union Ltd are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm Reference Number (FRN) 577113. For details visit
regulator fca fcsc